Asymmetrical organic form earrings with natural freshwater pearls. The pearls are cultured freshwater, very delicate and lightweight. Shapes are formed at random with intention to compliment the jawlines.
• Pearl selection—
White with reflections of ivory
Rosy lilac with warm cream undertone
Royal blue dyed color with purple hint, unique and mysterious
• The piece is approx. 4-5cm* 1.5-2cm
• Currently shipping from Melbourne, Australia
• Made to order, please allow 3-5 days to ship
• 14k Gold-filled layer over Sterling Silver
• 8-9mm medium size freshwater pearls with organic natural shapes, making each piece more unique
All pieces are hand-crafted from raw material and their unique imperfections make them each one-of-a-kind. While alike, no two are identical, therefore please allow for some slight variations between each piece.
Gold-filled is a quality alternative to solid gold. This treatment consists of the application of a strong solid gold layer on the base metal with heat and pressure. Gold-filled is much more valuable and durable than gold-plated; it does not flake, fade or change color. Anyone who can wear Gold can wear Gold-filled without any risk of allergy.